Monday, February 20, 2012

My Vintage Robot Birthday Party

So recently I did a blog on decorating for parties...
knowing my honeys 40th birthday was coming up and
he has a love for vintage robots and sweet things..
Assisted my my lovely mother, we rented a house
at the beach and spent the weekend celebrating!!!


The vintage robots were purchased on

The straws, paper fans, and striped candy bags were all bought at:
She has some great party items!!


I found the cool retro robot stickers on Etsy
this gal has every kind of
sticker imaginable
and even throws in little gifts with your purchase!
sooo sweet!!!

Candy/Treat bars are amazing when
you have a lot of kids or people
who love to graze on treats!!



These Marshmallow pops were so easy
and were surprisingly easy to make




I also found amazing party items on BHLDN
Anthropolgie's wedding site
go to Decor and find all the party goods
you need for weddings/parties


Me in front of my creation!!!
I had just finished the cupcakes
so don't look at the flour on my shirt...
ha ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment